You a Trim Healthy Mama, or wanna be? This is "on plan".
3 TBS THM Baking Blend (or 3 TBS RunAmok Mama's Quick Mix)
1 TBS Cocoa Powder of choice (I like Hershey's Cocoa powder)
2 - 3 tsp THM Super Sweet Blend (or Pyure Organic Stevia)
1/2 tsp Aluminum-free Baking Powder
1 Whole Egg, preferably "farm fresh"
1 TBS butter, softened
2+ TBS Warm Water
1 TBS Pecan Pieces
1 TBS Lily's Chocolate Chips (or alternate sugar-free chocolate chips)
1. In microwave safe bowl mix Baking Blend, Cocoa, Sweet Blend and Baking Powder.
2. Add egg, water, and softened butter; stir until batter forms - but don't over-mix.
3. Stir in Pecan pieces and Chocolate Chips.
4. If batter is too thick, you can thin it down with another tsp of water.
5. Place in microwave for approximately 1 minute and 25 seconds.
6. Serve hot, with a dollop of real whipped cream, sweetened with THM Super Sweet Blend, or a squirt of Reddi-Whip. (Keep in mind, a serving of Reddi Whip is about the size of the cap.)