RunAmok Mama's Choco-Pecan Mini-Cake!
You a Trim Healthy Mama, or wanna be? This is "on plan".
THIS IS AN "S"! Enjoy as a dessert after a delicious S meal, or as a Satisfying snack, all on its own! Take a few minutes, whip this up... and you can thank me later.
3 TBS THM Baking Blend (or 3 TBS RunAmok Mama's Quick Mix)
1 TBS Cocoa Powder of choice (I like Hershey's Cocoa powder)
2 - 3 tsp THM Super Sweet Blend (or Pyure Organic Stevia)
1/2 tsp Aluminum-free Baking Powder
1 Whole Egg, preferably "farm fresh"
1 TBS butter, softened
2+ TBS Warm Water
1 TBS Pecan Pieces
1 TBS Lily's Chocolate Chips (or alternate sugar-free chocolate chips)
1. In microwave safe bowl mix Baking Blend, Cocoa, Sweet Blend and Baking Powder.
2. Add egg, water, and softened butter; stir until batter forms - but don't over-mix.
3. Stir in Pecan pieces and Chocolate Chips.
4. If batter is too thick, you can thin it down with another tsp of water.
5. Place in microwave for approximately 1 minute and 25 seconds.
6. Serve hot, with a dollop of real whipped cream, sweetened with THM Super Sweet Blend, or a squirt of Reddi-Whip. (Keep in mind, a serving of Reddi Whip is about the size of the cap.)
2/2/2016 04:43:33 am
I absolutely loved this!! Moist, tasty and the perfect chocolate flavor. Not eggy. Will be making this again and again! Thank you for sharing the recipe. :)
2/2/2016 05:06:16 pm
2/2/2016 01:32:23 pm
I made the cake this afternoon and it was scrumptious
2/2/2016 05:05:01 pm
2/3/2016 01:49:36 pm
This caught my eye and although I didn't have pecans today I made it anyway. You were right and I DO thank you. Sincerely! ❤️
Comments are closed.
Precision-run households may find my title, "RunAmok Mama" to feel a tad alarming, so I'd like to offer a quick assurance that my life is more an exercise of controlled chaos than sheer pandemonium!